Tuesday, May 29, 2012

come on in...


Hi all...how was your weekend?


Mine was spectacular:

the roses and peonies are in bloom,

we have a  new grandbaby,

my roses are blooming,

we managed to get a load of furniture painted,

and did I mention that

my roses are blooming?

I have been sprucing up my blog

and 


adding some page elements...(those tabs under my header)

For this week's posting, I am going to post one of the 

pages...it has all of the links in one place.

I thought it might be helpful 

for the new readers 

that may not know me.

I hope to get some pictures 

of the roses and peonies later today.

Oh, and here is one more baby picture...indulge me,

 k?




Have a great week...be back soon.



*
*
*


come on in


We've lived in this house for 15 years now

and

I'm on round 2 of decorating.

I love creating beauty in the everyday things around me.


My current style love is a jumbled up mix of:
shabby, romantic, primitive, romantic, farmhouse,

with a touch of victorian.

And  ViNtaGe.

The more vintage the better.

We'll go room by room

and 

 I'll keep adding links as I cross off my projects.



My Kitchen


The Pantry
here and here


Our Master Bedroom
found here and here


The Parlor 


This is where I wash my clothes



My girl-youngin's new room.
here and here

linking here:

White Wednesday @ Faded  Charm
Show off Your Cottage @ The House in the Roses 
Creative Blogger's Party & Hop @ Homemaker on a Dime
Tuesday Cowgirl Up @ The Farmhouse Porch 
Your Cozy Home @ Cozy Home Scenes
Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time
Tuesday's Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
*****************************************
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Time Travel Thursday @ Brambleberry Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Farmhouse Friday @ Laurie Anna's Vintage Home
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
PRIMP Your Stuff @ (PRIMP)
Thriftin' on a Thursday @ Savvy City Farmer
Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
Potpourri @ 2805

25 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhhh I just read about your new baby girl!! Oh my goodness Congratulations!!! She is beautiful as can be!

xoxo
Lori

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Precious grandbaby and I love the pics of your lovely home.

FlowerLady

Seawashed said...

Congratulations on your newest grandgirlie. She's a beauty but then again look at her mama. ox

Unknown said...

You have a lovely home. Your kitchen if wonderful! (everything else is too)!!!

Have a beautiful week.

NanaDiana said...

Well, you KNOW how much I love visiting you and seeing what you have been up to...love your house and all your wonderful projects...and now I love that sweet little new face, too! How perfect- xo Diana

Tracy said...

How is it that I've never seen your laundry room? Everything is just gorgeous, especially that sweet baby.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your newest grandbaby is pure sweetness!

xo,
Danielle

Anne said...

Rene,
What a beautiful baby.Brag away my friend.You are most certainly entitled :-).Your style sounds like mine if I had to put it into words.I like so many different things.But I can never give it one tile.Yours says it all.And your home is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
(((((Hugs))))))
Anne

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

I love your master bedroom!

EllenaElizabeth said...

Just lovely. I have seen your parlour or laundry before. Once again congrats on the birth of your latest grandchild.

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

You sound so happy Rene and your home and grandbaby are so beautiful! xo

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I so love your house. That baby is precious!

vintageandart said...

Your bedroom is soo beautiful as is the laundry, can't wait for pics of your peonies and other roses. Your baby pic made me smile big time.

It's me said...

Soooooooo sweet !!!...and sooooooo beautiful !!...love from me....Ria...xxx...

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Beautiful baby! Gorgeous home! Lucky you!

LucyB said...

I came upon your blog early this morning. The photography is stunning. Your home looks so inviting. Congratulations on your grandchild. They are so precious.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

ALL SOOOO LOVELY!!!!!!

Adrienne said...

You share all the baby pictures you want to share! It's so nice to see her sweet, little face and your wonderful home. Wish I could sit and chat - and hold your sweet little grandbaby - for a bit!
~Adrienne~

P.S. - I'll be sharing (and bragging about!) my new, little granddaughter in a couple of months. It's OK to be proud of these precious little ones who come straight from the arms of the Father!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Congradulations on the new baby girl,grandaughter, Your little daughter that had the baby still looks so young, tell her I said well done
there is nothing like a new baby

Grandma Janice

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Rene...these are some of my favorite projects in all of blogland!

On Crooked Creek said...

Rene,
Your photos of your home are gorgeous! Even more so, is the photo of your new granddaughter...sweetness!Such a blessing!
Fondly,
Pat

June said...

Congratulations Rene on another beautiful grandbaby!!!!
SO nice to see photos of your home.
You lucky girl, having roses blooming. My lilacs are still in bloom here and not too much else.
I would love to come to your barn sell, so I am trying to get it to work out. I wish you luck with it again this year!
hugs from here...

Debra@CommonGround said...

Blessings to that sweet new grandbaby, Rene!! sorry I'm late getting here, everything in your home has turned out beyond beautiful. I know how hard you all have worked and it's just amazing! I know you're taking some time off for your sale, so enjoy each minute of it!! thanks for being a friend and always coming to link up at Vintage Inspiration!

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I'm always so inspired by your creativity. I am so in love with your home.
Congratulations on the new grandbaby...she is adorable and I love the name!

paula said...

These photos displays are gorgeous! I will definitely be sharing the above displays with my mom. Here's to hoping that ours turns out just as beautifully. :)
new houses for sale philippines