Monday, January 24, 2011

a bit of sunshine...


our january skies are gray


and just when i needed  it

this was in my inbox


 ...Your blog is always so inspiring to read and I thank you for all the 


time and love you put into each post even though sometimes they 

may be difficult to send out into the world. You seem to be one of 

those lovely souls that many are attracted to and love to call 'our 

own' and please know that even as strangers we still think

of you and yours as family and keep you in prayer.




now, don't get me wrong
i love all of your comments
they mean the world to me
but 
today
this really  touched my heart.

THANKS Molly!



11 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

I can understand why the words were so special to you... They are very meaniful and very lovely.. Blessings...

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

What a sweet thing to say, sometimes the unexpected things mean the most!!

Fishtail Cottage said...

so pretty, your getting me into the Valentine Spirit! xoox

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

I agree with that comment...your blog always brightens my day..its like steppn into my favorite antique store or magazine.....
Thank u for inspiring me and filing my days with lovely images.

Sandi said...

Isn't it great just when we need a lift God opens the heavens and pours out a blessing? Love it!
Blessings~

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

The comment was too sweet, just like you!! Hope you have a great week, T

Pauline said...

Lovely :o)
Hugs

About Southern Belle said...

Sweet blog friends are such a blessing. So glad you were blessed by one today.

sherry said...

molly has spoken for all of us!
thank you molly!

hearts,
jAne

Karen said...

People are so kind and generous.Reading things like this keep me hopeful about humanity.I understand completely why your heart was touched.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Ditto here Rene!

Your photos today are so lovely ~ are they your rose "keepers"?