Monday, January 5, 2009

NEW...

It's a new year,
a new week ,
a new day...

I am excited!
I am ready to clear out all of this excess,
to focus on what's important,
even to start school again!


I'm ready to exercise
and to eat better.


I'm excited to start painting and work on new projects.

Is that enough, yet?

We do love new beginnings, don't we?
It's a time to reflect and start fresh.
A time to leave the past behind
with all of it's shortcomings and mistakes.


But do you know what I'm most excited about?


Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lam. 3:23


May this year be one of hope, mercy and newness in Him.

6 comments:

podso said...

Happy NEW year!

sherry said...

new ... refresh ... that's where i'm at. :o)

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi René,
Happy New Year! It all sounds good to me, I can't wait to get this new year started (;
Hugs~Kelly

Salmagundi said...

Beautiful images and thoughts! May your new year be blessed! Sally

vintage girl at heart said...

Amen!!!
Happy New Year!!

Seawashed said...

Awww, thank you! I too am full of hope in the newness of a new year. Looking forward to all the NEW that God has for us.