Monday, May 5, 2008

Miss Gracies...

Welcome to my sale!






These are just a few of the items I had finished

but

the list in my mind went on and on...


maybe next time:)


This header is one of my favorites...

(I actually took it down from my parlor wall)



Look at my chandelier!


I've been waiting for weeks to get it up


and NO it was not for sale!


I LOVE it!




The overflow of white pretties

my "vintage" new Miss Gracie


I didn't get her completely finished


but I really wanted her to be there!




check out the next post for "my friends"


and other sale tidbits.


Thanks for looking.









2 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Oh my word!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to come and be your best friend now more then ever!!! I adore all your beautiful things, hope you guys did wonderfully with the sale, let us know!!!!

Bless you,
Donna Lynn

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Oh how I wish I were at your sale! I would have wanted it all! I'm in California, so I'm not sure you would have been withing driving distance.