Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Lisa at A Thing for Roses.

I'm new at this but I'll play!

1. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for over 27 years.
2.We are currently restoring our 6th old house. It truly is a labor of love.
3.I LOVE antiques and have been collecting for years-I tell my DH to forget getting me diamonds-oak will be work much better!
4.I LOVE rose dishes-in fact, my boys had quite the time teasing me about how I could possibly use another one but I just can't pass them by.
5.My favorite dessert is blackberry pie made by my own in-house chef (DD)
6.My favorite movie is "The Importance of Being Earnest" with Colin Firth.
7.I'm happiest with a paintbrush in hand. I just have to have a project going.

You're it!
ember
grace at missgraciesweetshoppe
katie at mrsmksmusings.

No comments: