Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday fun...

Here are some of my thriftin' finds of the day


It seems like I find things in spurts
one week it is tables
the next is dressers
well, this week it was shelves
all kinds of shelves

I like to do shelves
so many different things to do with them

and they are good sellers, too

I found this french provincial dresser
I love all the details

They always paint up so nice

Here are some of the vintage finds


Score with the baggie of glass crystals for $2.00!




This caught my eye

I want to do something different

So, OK ladies -give me ideas!


Well, I'm off to gather pics for

the Sunday Show and Tell

this week's topic is "trash to treasure"

This will be fun!






5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey, I used to have that French provincial furniture. It was bought for me for my 7th birthday in the 1970's. From Sears and Roebuck!

Paula said...

Dear Rene',
You found some wonderful things, and I can hardly wait to see how you make them over!!!

Have a lovely weekend!

The Lord bless you!
Paula

Anonymous said...

Your mirror stand and frame would be great with another oval picture or something as simple as a antique christening dress hanging inside. Also could cut cardboard to fit and cover with quilt matting and cover with a lovely fabric and use to display many items such as jewelry ..hat pins.. laces.. post cards... just large array of mixed items.

vintage girl at heart said...

You find the best stuff!! Can't wait to see what you do with all of it!!!
Have a Blessed Day!!

Anonymous said...

great finds! wish I could go junkin' with you. :) xoxo, Joanna