Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh my...

Cindy from cutepinkstuff sent me this!
This is my first award-I'm honored!

It says I'm supposed to pick 5 more blogs to send it on to...
How will I ever pick?
I have met soo many new friends..
some that encourage me in the Lord,
some that have the cutest decorating stuff,
and some that just pull at my heartstrings!
I'm going to have to think about this!
but for now,
THANKS, Cindy!!



"This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. I want to share this prize with all those bloggers that entertain me day to day and to share this prize with those who enrich me every day. Doubtlessly, there are many and it will be hard to pick just a few, the people I will name today deserve this prize, as do the very long serious list of bloggers I also enjoy to read, but I will name the first 10 and will leave the rest of the work to all the bloggers that visit other's blogs and are nourished by them."

~~~~~There are 5 rules for this award:

1. Choose 5 blogs you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community regardless of the language.

2. Each award should have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented him/her with the award. I know it says this is a rule but I also know that not everyone likes to do this. I won't be hurt if you don't

.4. The award winner and the one who has given the award should show the Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. Show these rules.

No comments: