This award is from Fairmaiden
She shares perfect peace and beauty from her cottage.
Thank you for the sweet remembrance...
1. I'm short (to quote my daughter)-
the only time I crest 5' is with heels.
3. I love old architecture.
4. My current collection is old composition dolls
I looked around and thought how did I get all of these?
I guess that's how a collection starts:)
How could you not *love* them?
6. My love of roses, dishes, antiques
and of all things old, pretty and pink
I owe to my grandmother... she took me to antique shows, taught me to garden, and the art of setting a beautiful table.
I think she would draw the line
6 things I support:
2. marriage until death-do-us part
3. God -given responsibility to raise our children in His ways4. children are a blessing, to be received as such
5. honesty, loyalty, and kindness
6. family togetherness...the family that works together, plays together, prays together...stays together.
If you'd like to play along...just comment here...I'd love to get to know you a little better, too!