to make my summer to-do list?
31 days remaining of my summer vacation
I didn't make my list
in June because I was preparing for the sale
in July because I was recovering from the sale.
But it's been here
swirling in my mind
I am writing it down
I can choose what is most important to me
to see what I get done by the end of the month.
- Re-decorate my girl young-in's bedroom…it's time to make it her space… here’s a peek at what we are starting with
- make pillows with said girl...for said bedroom
- order wallpaper for dining room redo…coming next fall
- plan and do something extra-special with my Mr.
- paint my back door...I have some ideas…I can’t wait
- read a book, or 2 or 3…this is what's on the nightstand
- decorate my newly painted porches (soon they will be newly painted) this is what I am most excited about with the new paint job
- put together a gallery wall for all of these family photos taken last fall
- eat dinner on the patio and have tea on the porch
- spend a day with my bestie
- garden...I've missed it...my girl and I have been spending time together weeding, deadheading roses, and I’m likin’ it…
- paint a few furniture pieces for me...my stuff is always last
- clean my kitchen and then
- add some farmhouse details ...and of course, blog about it
- organize my outside inventory storage spaces
- get back on the de-clutter train…speaking of organizing...remember this?...I need to get back on track...to get rid of 5 things per day is my goal…this may be a lifelong project
- host an event ...it will help us to keep going and get the house finished ...we
- go shopping with my girl(s)
- learn more about my camera/photography
- Keep working on my craft room/studio…one of the
daysyears I will get to join the where women create party…which also means we will get to eat at the dining room table again
- Sort through my homeschooling curriculum…this one’s going to be hard, girls
- Have a fun day/evening with my grandbabies
- Wash the outside of the windows…to match the new brand-spankin’ clean paint
- Reserve the right to throw the list out the window if the Lord brings something else or I get a better offer.
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord...colossians 3:23