Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Doings...

It's that time again!4 weeks and counting...


I'm busy with all of the preparations for my 3rd SPRING sale.




There are postcards to design and distribute, and I really want to get *real* business cards but I want to design those , too, and professional signs I'd like to make, and cute little price tags and all that other *business* stuff. Then there is all of the product I want to create...and display and...

Does it all sound little A.D.D.? well, it is...my head is starting to spin!


If you're a local reader and want to get on my mailing list

send me your mailing address at missgracies@gmail.com



10 comments:

Mrs. MK said...

(I think it's called O.C.D......grin!)

Miss Gracie's House said...

Not to worry ,dear, it's only hereditary...

sherry said...

Actually, it's CDO - alphabetical, as it should be. I claim that as well. ;o)

Seriously though, how exciting!!!

jAne

http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

Seawashed said...

I wish I could come! Maybe someday I will pack up our vintage camper and travel your way, just to come!

For now, I will visit from afar through your blog.

Pink Slippers said...

Oh how I wish I could be there.
To buy it all!
Wendy

Sandi said...

Oh I want to come!!!! Alas you are too far away...bummer!!! I know it will be a wonderful sale! Have a wonderful day Rene!
Blessings!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Good luck and have fun, I sure wish I lived closer, you probably wouldn't be able to get rid of me, LOL!
Hugs~Kelly

Just a little something from Judy said...

I would love to live close by and come to your Vintage sale! I only wish there was a sale like this close to our home. Could you come open one??

Katmom said...

Hi miss gracie,
I live in Spokane, WA....where are you? I would love to visit your vintage sale...I to am a "gracie" I love all things vintage, aprons, & vintage trailers, oh and Lavender!
gracie aka katmom

podso said...

It sounds like fun; wish I could come.