Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The building of a ...


centerpiece.


First I set a *theme*.
For Sunday, I wanted to use spring, music, and rejoicing.





Next, I started gathering,



taking from other areas of the house.

I ended up with more way more than I could use use.,

making a big mess.


I like to use table mirrors or something similar

to define the space and to give it a stopping point.

I tried this empty frame but it just wasn't doing it for me.



Hmm...Look around...

there's something I haven't used before.



Yep, it might work.

Then I just start *playing*

arranging by height and balance.


It's all in the details.

Is it a little over the top?


Probably, but I like it.

Come back tomorrow for the finished product.

3 comments:

The Victorian Parlor said...

Love it! Can't wait to see the rest:)

Pinkie Denise said...

I'll be backed to see what you've dreamed up...can't wait Pinkie

One Shabby Old House said...

You little talented thing you!
Love it and love to watch you create!
See ya later
Becky