Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just not enough....



Time...



There are not enough hours (not to mention not enough energy)
for me to get to all that I want to.

Thanks for all of the comments on my woodwork.

Wow! You all do have an opinion....grin.

That's what I asked for.


I won't be doing anything for awhile except spring-cleaning and getting ready for this sale and finishing school & flower beds that are in desperate need....





Yes, I need more time!

.

.

.


Seriously, I do struggle with keeping it all in balance.

This is my simple prayer as I begin to prepare

for our Resurrection Sunday Celebration.


Teach us to number our days aright,

that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Psalm 90:12





I'll be trying to get back to visit all of you soon...

Rene'

7 comments:

Sandi said...

Praying you have a blessed Easter as we celebrate our risen Savior!
Blessings~

sherry said...

Time ~ what we desperately need and have too little of. I understand all too well, dearie. :o)

Your blog is utterly breathtaking, Rene. Thank you for sharing your heart, your home and your gifts.

Blessings,
jAne
http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

There is never enough time especially if you procrastinate(?) like me and wait to the last minute to get things done, LOL! Happy Easter!
Hugs~Kelly

vintage girl at heart said...

Have a wonderful Easter with your dear Family and all of those new grandbabies!!

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Love your blog. Hope you have a very blessed Easter!

The Victorian Parlor said...

Beautifully said:)

Blessings for a happy Ressurection Sunday,

Kim

jen said...

I here ya!! Never enough time in a day!!

About your woodwork...Try painting just the china cabinet. That might do it for ya!?!?

Have a blessed Easter!!

Jen