Sunday, July 26, 2009

graceful words...

My garden
is full of weeds, insects,
and
showing signs of neglect and the heat.


This life, also, is full of
trials, sin, discouragment and weariness.







I look for ( and need) hope , mercy and grace.




The beauty is there,
Waiting to be found.
If we look for it.

A lone Sonia Rykel rose,
one of my favorites,
with the most heavenly fragrance .



Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me in your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.


4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

That was a wonderful, lovely uplifting post.

FlowerLady

sherry said...

That one hit to the heart core. I needed that - thank you.

jAne at tickleberry farm

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your post was uplifting and inspired me today. There is always beauty waiting to be found, and you certainly found it in that delicate, gorgeous rose. Thank you for the reminder, and another lovely post.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

I LOVE your sweet, beautiful, romantic blog!!
Michelle