Monday, March 7, 2011

weekend happenings...

it was an exciting weekend
my girl youngin' 
played 
in her league championship basketball game


Did you know 
that we have our own 
homeschool team?


her daddy, the coach


part of the cheering squad


 it was a barn-burner
double overtime
she spent most of the game like this


she played her heart out


and we won!
~
~
other exciting  news
(Miss) Mrs G submitted this photo


in the sisters competition
 on
pioneer woman

it made it to the top 10
it was one of my favorite wedding photos
there was so much true emotion

check out the finalists...there are some beautiful artful photos

the winning shot is so very sweet 

3 comments:

It's me said...

Hello darling...nice post !! great that she won !!! happy day darling...may it bring love and sunshine !!.....xxx...

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Great job and oh my gosh I loved the pic of the cheer leading squad... How very precious...

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Oh my she looks just like her Dad!! Congrats on the win and getting in the top 10! Off to check out the photos!!