2. I've lived in a 60-mile radius all of my life...I'm a country girl...
I love to go to the city to shop (thrift) but take me home to my quiet.
I really am just a homebody.
3. I've been a homeschooling mom for 23 years...doesn't that sound like a career?
I gave up my nursing license way back in 1986 to stay home with my children.
A decision I have not regretted for even 1 minute.
Homeschooling has brought blessing
beyond measure and imagination
to our family.
I do think a *gold watch* is in order at retirement, though!
My youngest is in the 7th grade...so 5 years to go.
4. My tongue is too sharp and gets me trouble. I don't want it to be.
God is teaching me...through the lessons of life...ouch!
More leaning to walk in grace.
5. I love...chocolate, hamburgers and french fries,
and about anything my Miss G bakes for me.
See # 10. It doesn't work for this...just keeps it somewhat in check.
6. I hate change.
Change of any kind. Change of jobs. Change of relationships
and please don't change the spagetti sauce recipe.
7. I love a two-year old's hand in mine. I love hearing *thank-you*, grandma.
I love being a mom. And I love old pick-up trucks.
I love to decorate.
and over the top.
"How am Isupposed to relax when I know this couch
would look so much better in the opposite corner!"
8. I hate the empty-nesting process.
I hate flippancy about having babies..
I hate wishy-washy-ness and I hate hot flashes.
9. I am for the most part a pessimist.
The rain on your parade. The *let's be real* part of the family.
Except for Miss Gracie's...then all I see is potential.
Oh, and when I see an old house that needs to be *rescued*.
10. I don't like to exercise but I do it anyway...to help with #9.
Endorphins are my friend.
But I can't go look at furniture within 2 hours of exercising...
because then I can fix anything!
See ya'll tomorrow for White Wednesday...
There you have it. More than you really wanted to know.
But they do help us to know each other a little better.
If you'd like to play along, leave me a comment...
and I'll come on over to your place to get to know you better.