Sunday, July 27, 2008

New beginnings...

For the past year
I have sold my pretties
at a wonderful store,



The Painted Chair


It was a great place, full of
fun stuff and fun people.

It was a great fit for me.
A little bit of vintage, a little bit of new,
and a lot of remakes.

I made new friends and customers.

It was the best of both worlds.
I could work at home so I could still take care of my family,
call my own hours, and putter away on the transforming.



For 2 days of the month

I would get to "play" storekeeper!


THANKS, Ember
for the opportunity and friendship!



But now it is time to move on.

I have put my stuff in 2 new locations

The first is one of my favorite places to shop




The Shabby House

I love it!
BUT
they only had an outside tent available.

I'm such a visionary goon-I saw them and just loved it-

I saw *Farm Chicks* potential!

I just hope the *customers* see it that way!



Here is what I started with:


By the end of the first day


I have a long ways to go to fill it up!



so many ideas....


This is the 2nd store.My dear friend, Gayle, is going to try her dishes here.


Aren't they lovely?!




People tell me change is good;

that change is inevitible.


I say it is a new opportunity

to trust and walk in

God's love and faithfulness.


But I trust in you, O Lord


I say, "You are my God,


My times are in your hands."


Psalm 31:14


7 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Thank you for helping me out when I needed it. Your new spots are really pretty and sweet to the eye. I wish you lots of blessings upon your new adventure. I love change but big ones are hard for me. Then I see how wonderful they can be. Wendy.

Cottage Rose said...

Rene' good luck with you new shops. I hope all goes well with both of them. But I am sure it will you have some wonderful things.

Hugs;
Alaura

Debbie Kay said...

Rene:

Lovely new shops stocked with lovely items by a very lovely lady. I would love to visit sometime....

Debbie Kay

sherry said...

Oh my, you're just plain gifted, Rene.

Seawashed said...

I love all of your pretties and how you display them, whether in a shop or tent, its all lovely. Hey, I recognize that chandelier in the tent! We have the same one, hanging under our garden gazebo. Best wishes in these new ventures.

gayle said...

Thank YOU, dear friend...gayle

On The Wings Of Love said...

.....love what you did with the outside tent. Your sense of style is inspirational !!
I'm pretty new to blogging and am just amazed at the talent out there.

God bless,

Bre
http://chantillygrace.blogspot.com/